CAL Securities Limited (CALSL) offers investors with higher risk tolerance to avail margin facilities within regulatory permissible limits. Margin trading provides the opportunity to take advantage of leverage while constructing the portfolio with equity stocks, mutual funds, Sukuks, and other listed securities in Bangladesh.
To open a Margin Trading account, the client will have to submit the following documents:
- Valid NID or Passport of the individual (and Joint) applicant and nominee; and POA / Authorized Person (if applicable). A valid copy of the driving license and any Govt. issued photo ID is accepted instead of the NID/Passport.
- If the nominee is a minor, a legal guardian is required; Photographs, NID/Passport/Photo ID, Contact details, and address are required.
- Photographs (2 copies) of the individual, (and Joint) applicant, Nominee, POA, authorized person (as applicable)
- Bank cheque leaf copy and bank statement of last 3 months
- Address proof within 03 months (Maybe avoidable)
- ETIN certificate of the individual applicant (Optional)
- Trade License (if Sole Proprietorship’s Bank Account is used)
- Margin Agreement with CALSL
To open a Margin Trading account, you can choose any of the following options:
- Go to CALBD Online Account Opening Portal to submit an account opening application and upload the supporting documents. OR
- Download the account opening form and upon filling up, email the form with supporting documents to email@example.com OR
- Visit CALSL Office at Navana FS Cosmo Tower, Floor No. 5th, Plot No.4/B, Road No. 94, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
And, Execute Margin Agreement with CALSL.