CAL Securities Limited provides brokerage services to individual and institutional clients leveraging CAL group’s extensive frontier market expertise and best-in-class operational and risk management practices. We provide our clients access to timely and deep insights to help facilitate informed decision-making. We take care of every transaction for our clients.
With a comprehensive platform already in place, our clients will have access to CAL’s cutting-edge use of online applications and data analytics. Clients will be onboarded onto a ‘Portal,’ which will provide a seamless trading experience and maximum transparency for clients on their portfolios and give them ready access at their fingertips.
DP services are a range of services a BO account holder is entitled to get from their Broker (DP). The services are fully guided by CDBL Bye-Laws.
The services include:
- BO account opening and maintenance
- Transfer and transmission of shares
- Transmission change of ownership of shares
- Pledge and unpledge of shares
- Freeze and unfreeze shares
- Demat and Remat of shares
- Securities Lending and Borrowing (SLB)
Fund Transfer Service
Fund deposit to the customer account of CALSL and withdrawal to the customer’s bank account is facilitated through the Bangladesh Bank Electronic Funds Transfer network. Customers may deposit funds and withdraw their funds through –
CALSL establishes information transparency to its customers on a timely basis to the highest possible degree.
At CALSL, we prioritize your need to stay informed on all material events. We ensure you remain up to date with every transaction in your account with event-triggered SMS and email notifications. You will find a real-time notification on the following events:
- Buy / Sell of shares
- Deposit and Withdrawal of funds
- Corporate actions
- DP Action etc.
CAL Securities Limited (CALSL) offers investors with higher risk tolerance to avail margin facilities within regulatory permissible limits. Margin trading provides the opportunity to take advantage of leverage while constructing the portfolio with equity stocks, mutual funds, Sukuks, and other listed securities in Bangladesh.
To open a Margin Trading account, the client will have to submit the following documents:
- Valid NID or Passport of the individual (and Joint) applicant and nominee; and POA / Authorized Person (if applicable). A valid copy of the driving license and any Govt. issued photo ID is accepted instead of the NID/Passport.
- If the nominee is a minor, a legal guardian is required; Photographs, NID/Passport/Photo ID, Contact details, and address are required.
- Photographs (2 copies) of the individual, (and Joint) applicant, Nominee, POA, authorized person (as applicable)
- Bank cheque leaf copy and bank statement of last 3 months
- Address proof within 03 months (Maybe avoidable)
- ETIN certificate of the individual applicant (Optional)
- Trade License (if Sole Proprietorship’s Bank Account is used)
- Margin Agreement with CALSL
To open a Margin Trading account, you can choose any of the following options:
- Go to CALBD Online Account Opening Portal to submit an account opening application and upload the supporting documents. OR
- Download the account opening form and upon filling up, email the form with supporting documents to email@example.com OR
- Visit CALSL Office at Navana FS Cosmo Tower, Floor No. 5th, Plot No.4/B, Road No. 94, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
And, Execute Margin Agreement with CALSL.
CAL Securities Limited promises exclusive services to its institutional customers in a proactive manner.
Corporate services include, but are not limited to,
- Guidance on Eligible Investor (EI) Registration process
- Guidance on online IPO Bidding as Eligible Investor (EI) etc.
CAL Securities Limited promises exclusive services to the Sponsor/Director of listed companies in a proactive manner.
Corporates Services include, but not limited to,
- Share buy/Sell through Exchange intimation
- Placement holder’s Share buy/Sell through Exchange intimation
- Guidance on Qualified Investor (QI) Registration process